Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our week in Redondo Beach

Last week Ariana and I headed to Southern California to spend a week with 3 out of 5 of my college roomates! Samira lives in Redondo Beach so it was a perfect location (5 minute walk to the beach!) Yeah, she lives in a very cool area and has an awesome house that accomadated all of us and the kiddos! It was such a wonderful week to spend time with my friends and to let the kids play together now that they are a little older. We kept joking all week how we could really get used to having 4 wives around the house because we were so darn efficient with 4 kids running around. The house was always picked up, kids fed and bathed, we got a chance to actually chat and catch up on our lives, and it was a constant 5 day playdate! I miss my college friends terribly and wish we all lived closer. They are such a special group of ladies and I feel so special to have stayed so close with them all these years!!! Sean even flew down on Friday afternoon to spend the weekend with us which was great! He used to live there so he got to visit some old stomping grounds and visit as well. Now if I could get the my whole family to move there we would be there in a heartbeat. I love beach life!















Link to all photos from our trip!
Redondo Beach Summer 2009

1 comment:

Summer said...

Awe...that was such a fun week! And, yes, I actually wore another bathing suit...you guys gave me a coplex about my ten year old bikini! :)