Wednesday, November 30, 2011

To say I have been slacking the the blogging world is an understatement!! Last time I logged in I only had one child, and one on the way... here we are...2 1/2 years later and 2 kids later!!! Yep, that's right... we are a family of FIVE now. Jocelyn Marie joined our family in December of 2009 and Dylan joined our family in June 2011. I really do want to try getting back into this blogging thing because well our lives are pretty hilarious at the moment with 3 under 3 1/2 years old. It's never a dull moment and I would like to use this as some sort of journal for my kids to document the things they say and do. You can't make this stuff up!! Sean and I just sit back laugh, cry, and enjoy the ride!! What else can you do!!
Let's see how long it takes me to log in again and post!!!

No comments: